2011. április 21., csütörtök

Mistakes.

You know who I am
You know all of my mistakes
You know everything about me
You know what my worth

The night sings for us
But we don't want to understand it
We want to run eternally
From before ourselves, from before each other

I know who you are
I know all of your mistakes
We may not wipe them
And I know would you do it

We grope in the darkness
We're lookin' for each other
But I don't find you
I shout your name vainly

The dark night stronger
It laugh in my face
While increasingly more distant current
Maybe defeats

You are stronger, than i
I hear it when you're whispering my name
But vainly, if you are too far
We have to wait for it yet

If we find each other
It's going to be okay
The moon will glitter for us
And the song will be about us

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése